Election Day is Tuesday, November 3rd.
Polls opened at 6:00 a.m. and close at 7:00 p.m.
Your vote is important! Today, we elect all 140 members to Virginia’s legislative chamber, as well as supervisors, city and town council members, constitutional officers, regional commissions and boards in localities all across the Commonwealth.
If you have questions about your voter registration and your polling place, the Virginia Department of Elections’ website, elections.virginia.gov, can help.
(Your voting location is also printed on your voter registration card.)
REMEMBER YOUR PHOTO ID!
Virginia law now requires you bring a photo identification with you to vote. All of the acceptable forms of photo ID can be used up to a year after ID has expired. These photo IDs include:
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License or Identification Card
- Valid Virginia DMV issued Veteran’s ID card
- Valid United States Passport
- Other government-issued photo identification cards (must be issued by US Government, the Commonwealth of Virginia, or a political subdivision of the Commonwealth)
- Valid college or university student photo identification card (must be from an institution of higher education located in Virginia)
- Employee identification card containing a photograph of the voter and issued by an employer of the voter in the ordinary course of the employer’s business
- See here for a more detailed list of acceptable IDs
If you are registered in the 57th District, I ask for your vote, so I may continue to represent you and our shared values in Richmond. I am honored to serve the 57th District, and hope you will continue to support me in this election.
Thank you, and as always, please do not hesitate to contact my office should you have any questions or concerns on matters that come before the Commonwealth.