Please remember to vote in the Democratic primary on June 13, 2017. I have an opponent this year, so I need you to come out and vote – or vote absentee if you won’t be able to go to the polls on Primary Day.
I also need your help to get the word out. Here are things you can do:
- Call and ask for a yard sign. We are happy to plant it in your yard; all you need to do is call Erin at 434-220-1671 (or email email@example.com) and give us your address.
- Post your support for me on Facebook and Twitter. It is amazing how far this can go. A simple “I support David Toscano in the June 13th Democratic Primary – Please Vote” would be wonderful, and we will have plenty of posts on my Facebook page and Twitter feed (www.twitter.com/deltoscano) that you can share with your friends and neighbors.
- If you see a misrepresentation on a Facebook post, please refute it. You can go to my recent post – Let’s Set The Record Straight – to get more information.
- Help with Lit Drop (even half an hour in your neighborhood) over the next two weekends. Please contact Erin (434-220-1671 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to volunteer.
- Come to the League of Women Voters of the Charlottesville Area’s candidate forum this Monday, June 5, at 7:00 pm at the Northside Library (705 Rio Road West).
- If you will not be available on June 13, you can vote absentee by going to the city or county registrar’s office through Saturday, June 10.
- Tell your friends and neighbors that you are going to vote for David Toscano in the primary, and encourage them to do the same.
- Donate what you can. We are making a last-minute push to get reminders into Democratic voters’ mailboxes, and that costs money. Even $5 will help.
Thank you for your support over the years. I hope I can count on you in the last several days of this primary contest.